Meguiars M105 Ultra Cut Compound 12 oz.
Ultra-Cut Compound for rapid defect removal & minimum swirl.
Meguiar's DA polisher version Ultra Cut offers exclusive, super-micro abrasive technology. Ultra-fast cutting removes 1200 grit or finer sanding marks. Super-micro abrasives leave a best in class finish. This product is excellent for removing scratches, defects, acid rain damage, severe swirl marks, water spots and buffer holograms. Safe for use in the paint shop environment. Environmentally responsible, VOC compliant formula. safe, crystalline silaca free formula. Safe on on paint finishes including Scratch Resistant Clear Coat finishes.
Always work on a cool, properly cured paint surface. Shake well.
Work one section at a time. DA Application: Apply directly to appropiate Soft Buff 2.0 Pad. Set machine to 4-5. Apply moderate pressure on initial 2-3 passes followed with light pressure for following two passes. Wipe off residue immediately after each panel. For final polishing, choose the appropriate Meguiar’s foam pad and Meguiar’s M205 Ultra Finishing Polish. Rotary Application: Set buffer to approximately 1500-2000 RPM’s. Use with Meguiar’s Wool Pad. To prime new or dry pads, mist on M34 Final Inspection. Apply M105 Ultra-Cut Compound directly to the paint surface and begin working in a 2’x2’ area with overlapping passes. Continue working until defects or sanding marks are removed. Wipe remaining residue with a Meguiar’s M9910 Ultimate Wipe Microfiber Cloth prior to polishing. For final polishing, choose the appropriate Meguiar’s foam pad and Meguiar’s M205 Ultra Finishing Polish.
* For best results use with Meguiar’s Soft Buff 2.0 Pads
* For pad maintenance and ultimate results, clean pad frequently
* For optimum results on OEM paint use a lower speed setting (1200-1500) and less pressure
* For less aggressive cutting use Meguiar’s W8207 Foam Polishing Pad.
* M105 is excellent for rubbing out door jambs, and spot hand compounding. Simply apply to a soft cloth, we recommend our M9910 Ultimate Wipe Cloth, and rub desired area. Wipe residue with clean side of towel.